Jackson Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT6 Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Signature performance in a limited-edition finish.
Misha Mansoor is acclaimed for his masterful guitar work in fashioning the progressive metal of Periphery, and Jackson is proud to have collaborated so closely with the esteemed Djent-leman on the USA Signature Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT6, a model like nothing else Jackson has ever seen—or heard—before.
New for 2016, Jackson has added a new, limited edition vivid Lambo Orange Sparkle satin finish to compliment the lineup. The instrument is crafted with a distinctive Jackson body shape inspired by the Dinky, with sleekly scalloped horns, a comfortably contoured neck heel. The bolt-on quartersawn maple neck is sculpted with Mansoor’s own custom profile, and features graphite reinforcement, ivoroid binding and heel-end thumbwheel truss rod adjustment.
The 20"-radius ebony fingerboard is crafted with 24 stainless steel jumbo frets, piranha inlays and Luminlay fluorescent side dots. The guitar’s tonally versatile sound comes from Mansoor's dual direct-mount signature Bare Knuckle "Juggernaut" humbucking pickups with black covers, five-way switching and a push-pull (on/off) tone knob.
Other premium features include a Jackson reverse AT1 headstock with three Hipshot open-gear locking tuners on each side and a Hipshot hardtail, single volume control knob, black hardware and more.
Includes custom black Jackson case with blue edges and Mansoor’s "Bulb" logo.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Quilted Maple
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Satin Urethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Custom signature
- Neck wood: 1-piece quartersawn Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Urethane
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 20"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Piranha tooth
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Juggernaut humbucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Juggernaut humbucker
- Brand: Bare Knuckle
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Hipshot 6-saddle
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Hipshot 6
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
Experience this signature guitar. Order today.