The X factor = fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value.
New Jackson® X Series guitars are loaded with purebred Jackson DNA-hot humbucking pickups, bound compound-radius fingerboard with the distinctive shark-fin inlays, and stunning finishes. Classic Jackson models imbued with the X factor, with fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value for 21st century guitarists.
The Jackson King V™ KVXT has a basswood body, through-body maple neck and EMG® HZ H4-B and HZ H4-AN humbucking pickups that deliver well-balanced tone with tight bass, glassy mids and crunching highs. Its bound compound-radius rosewood fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. Other features include 24 jumbo frets, three-way pickup switching and TonePros® fully adjustable bridge with through-body strings for thick sustain. Case sold separately.
- Series: X Series
- Body Shape: King V™
- Body Wood: Basswood (with Flame Maple Veneer on Transparent Color
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6 In-Line
- Neck: Maple, Through-Body Maple Speed Neck with Tilt-Back Scarf
- Joint Headstock
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4
- Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Bridge: TonePros® Fully Adjustable Bridge with Through-Body Strings
- Pickups: EMG® HZ H4-B Pickup (Bridge)
- EMG® HZ H4-AN Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1: Neck Pickup, Position 2: Neck and
- Bridge Pickup, Position 3: Bridge Pickup
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Through-Body neck construction, TonePros® Bridge, EMG®
- HZ Pickups
- Case sold separately
Get the axe with the X-factor and order the King V KVXT today.