- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
The V-vibe in quintessential form.
The Jackson KVX10 King V electric guitar is built with a high-quality basswood body and a pair of Duncan Designed humbucker pickups. The HB103B is a high-output ceramic bridge humbucker based on the Duncan Distortion. The HB-102N is a hot alnico neck pickup based on the Duncan Jazz. The Jackson King V comes with a Floyd Rose-licensed Low Profile tremolo, 24 jumbo frets, a bolt-on rock maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard, and chrome hardware. Controls include master volume, master tone, and 3-way pickup switch.
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better!
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Basswood body (with flamed maple veneer on Cobalt Blue Swirl finish)
- Bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint headstock
- Compound radius rosewood fingerboard 12"-16"
- 24 jumbo frets
- MOTO shark fin position inlays
- Duncan Designed HB-103B humbucker
- Duncan Designed HB-102N humbucker
- 3-position blade pickup switch
- Master volume, master tone
- Floyd Rose-licensed Jackson low profile tremolo
- Chrome hardware
Order today and feel like a King yourself.
KVX10 King V Electric Guitar Specifications:
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Neck dimensions: 1st fret: .755", 12th fret .810"
- 1-11/16" nut width