Jackson KEXMG Quilt Maple Top Electric GuitarProduct #H87651 Jackson H87651 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A sharp guitar with through-body neck construction, quilt maple top, EMG pickups and Floyd Rose tremolo bridge.
The Jackson KEXMG Quilt Maple Top Electric Guitar features a basswood body with a quilt maple top, three-piece through-body maple neck, compound-radius (12"-16") bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and classic Jackson shark fin inlays, EMG® 81 (bridge) and 85 (neck) pickups, and a Floyd Rose® Special bridge.
Built with the very latest in Jackson expertise and innovation, X Series models feature hot humbucking pickups, bound compound-radius fingerboards with our distinctive shark-fin inlays, tremolo and hard-tail bridges, and a fantastic selection of striking finishes. More than the sum of their parts, these guitars are imbued with an X factor that makes them perfect modern shred machines that bring Jackson to a whole new generation of fleet-fingered players.
Jackson X Series guitars are loaded with pure Jackson DNA—classic Jackson designs, outstanding tone, ultra-fast playability and eminently affordable value for 21st century guitarists.
- Basswood body with a quilt maple top
- Three-piece through-body maple neck
- Compound-radius (12"-16") bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets
- Classic Jackson shark fin inlays
- EMG® 81 (bridge) and 85 (neck) pickups
Strap on some Jackson expertise and innovation. Order today.
KEXMG Quilt Maple Top Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Basswood with Quilt Maple Top
- Body Shape: Kelly™
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck Backshape
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Shark Fin Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock Binding: Black
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6 In-Line
- Neck Binding: White
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: EMG® 81 Humbucking Pickup (Bridge)
- Neck Pickup: EMG® 85 Humbucking Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Tuning Machines
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® R3
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: Yes
- Saddle Intonation Adjustment Wrench: Yes
- Floyd Rose Nut Adjustment Wrench: Yes
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Floyd Rose™ Special Locking Tremolo, EMG® 81/85 Pickups, Jumbo Frets, Compound Radius Fingerboard, Shark Fin Inlays