Jackson JS32T Rhoads Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An entry-level Signature model guitar made for metal.
Jackson's entry-level JS Series suits the needs of beginning players, and offers the best in materials, workmanship and value. The Jackson JS32T Rhoads Electric Guitar features an Indian cedro body, bolt-on maple neck with Indian rosewood fingerboard, Jackson CVR high-output humbucking pickups, JT390 adjustable string-through-body bridge and chrome hardware.
The distinct Rhoads V Style body has a cool vibe and allows complete access to the 24-jumbo fret neck Jackson's classic sharkfin inlay. The Jackson compound-radius fingerboard has more curves more at the nut for easy chording and flattens out towards the body for shredding lead work. This is a fitting axe for its namesake.
- Body: Indian Cedro
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo Frets
- Position Inlays: MOTO Shark Fin Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Bolt-On Maple
- Nut Width: 1.69” (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® CVR Humbucking Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® CVR Humbucking Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: JT390 Adjustable Bridge with Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Tuners
- String Nut: Graphite
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/8” Wrench
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
The start-up guitar every aspiring metal guitarist should have had! Order yours today.