Jackson JS32T Kelly Electric Guitar
(Satin Black Rosewood Fingerboard)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Striking body shape, high-output humbuckers and compound radius neck.
The Jackson JS32T Kelly Electric Guitar makes it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features such as striking aesthetics, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphite-reinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less.
The electrifying JS32T Kelly has a basswood body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12"-16") bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, and bound headstock. Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way toggle switching, adjustable string-through compensated bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners.
Jackson High Output Pickups
Painstakingly voiced for full, rich tone while providing maximum overdrive and sustain.
Bound Fingerboards with Sharkfin Inlays
Elegantly bound JS fingerboards also feature Jackson's unmistakably classic and instantly recognizable "sharkfin" inlays.
Double-locking Tremolos and High-Mass Hard-Tail Bridges
Once strings are stretched and tuned, JS double-locking tremolo bridges lock them down tight for total stability that withstands even the deepest, most swooping trem-arm dives. Jackson Hi-Mass hard-tail and compensate string-through bridges provide rock solid sustain and stability.
- Body shape: Z
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Basswood Non-weight relieved
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Dinky
- Neck wood: Maple with graphite reinforcement
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo, wide
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearloid sharkfin
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: High output humbucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: High output humbucker
- Brand: Jackson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Fixed bridge through body
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Jump on this high-speed train to Jacksonville. Order today.