- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Tons of tonal options put this entry-level electric into a class of its own.
The Jackson JS23 Dinky electric guitar features the same satin-smooth playability and molten tone of the JS22R, but with a humbucking bridge pickup, scalding single-coil neck and middle pickups, and a fulcrum tremolo bridge.
This JS23 Dinky is part of Jackson's entry-level JS Series. This series features super-affordable takes on classic and instantly recognizable Jackson guitars, all built without compromising all-important tone and playability. The JS23 Dinky features the 24-fret compound-radius neck and shark fin inlays beloved of Jackson shredders worldwide.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body: Indian Cedro
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo Frets
- Position Inlays: MOTO Shark Fin Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Bolt-On Maple
- Nut Width: 1.69” (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Pickup Configuration: H/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® JE10 Humbucking Bridge Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Jackson® JE14 Single-Coil Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® JE14 Single-Coil Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Tuners
- String Nut: Graphite
- Switch Tip: Black Switch Tip
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Vintage Style Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/8” Wrench
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
Call or click to order the JS23 Dinky.