Jackson DX10D Electric GuitarProduct #H68213 Jackson H68213 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A shredding machine with a locking trem.
The Jackson DX10D Dinky has a basswood body that is fitted with a shred-eriffic rock maple neck and a bound compound-radius rosewood fretboard. Transparent finish models have a stunning flamed maple top. It is powered by Duncan Designed HB-103B (bridge) and HB103N (neck) Humbucking pickups. A scalloped heel means uninhibited access to the upper frets, while a Floyd Rose double-locking trem lets you dive as deep as you want. This Jackson Dinky comes with a gig bag.
- Basswood body
- Flamed maple veneer on trasparent colors
- Dinky body style
- Bolt-on rock maple neck with scarf joint headstock
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 12"-16" compound radius
- 25-1/2" scale
- 24 jumbo frets
- MOTO shark fin position inlays
- Duncan Designed HB-103B bridge humbucker
- Duncan Designed HB013N neck humbucker
- 3-position blade pickkup switch
- Master tone, master volume
- Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson Low-Profile JT850 LP double-locking 2-point tremolo
- Sealed die-cast tuners
- Jackson gig bag
DX10D Electric Guitar Specifications:
- 1.6875" nut width
- Neck dimensions: 1st fret .745", 12th fret .820"