Open Box (Blemished) Jackson DX10D Dinky Electric Guitar
(Hot Pink 889406670655)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A shredding machine with a locking trem.
The Jackson DX10D Dinky has a basswood body that is fitted with a shred-eriffic rock maple neck and a bound compound-radius rosewood fretboard. Transparent finish models have a stunning flamed maple top. It is powered by Duncan Designed HB-103B (bridge) and HB103N (neck) Humbucking pickups. A scalloped heel means uninhibited access to the upper frets, while a Floyd Rose double-locking trem lets you dive as deep as you want. This Jackson Dinky comes with a gig bag.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Basswood body with flamed maple veneer on transparent finishes
- Bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint headstock
- Ivoroid binding on neck and headstock
- Compound radius rosewood fingerboard 12"-16"
- 24 jumbo frets
- MOTO shark fin position inlays
- Duncan Designed HB-103B humbucker
- Duncan Designed HB-103N humbucker
- 3-position blade pickup switch
- Master volume, master tone
- Floyd Rose Licensed Jackon low profile JT580 LP double-locking 2-point tremolo
- Chrome hardware
Don't dink around, get the Jackson guitar of your dreams today!
DX10D Dinky Electric Guitar Specifications:
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Neck dimensions: 1st fret: .745", 12th fret .820"
- 1-11/16" nut width