Jackson Dominion Mark Morton Signature Electric Guitar Bourbon BurstProduct #620207 Jackson 620207 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An exciting model created in collaboration with Lamb of God's Mark Morton.
The Mark Morton Dominion Electric Guitar from Jackson was created in collaboration with the man himself, this beautiful signature instrument—a modified version of the Jackson Swee-Tone Jazz'r—is tour-tested and has all the exclusive high-performance Jackson features that experienced players demand, with a progressive twist that is pure Mark Morton.
The Mark Morton Dominion Signature Guitar has a chambered mahogany body and flame maple top, 24.75" scale mahogany neck with compound-radius ebony fingerboard with shark-eye inlays, Seymour Duncan '59 humbucking pickups with coil tap switches, tune-o-matic bridge, Sperzel pearl button tuners, and chrome hardware. Includes gig bag.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body Species: Chambered Mahogany with Quilt Maple Top
- Body Style: Artist Signature
- Neck type: Neck-Thru-Body Mahogany with Pultruded Graphite Rods for Stability
- Neck Dimensions: 3rd Fret: .910", 12th Fret: .950"
- Fingerboard Species: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius / 304.8 mm to 406.4 mm
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 629mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo Frets
- Nut Material: Nut Width: 1.6875 / 43
- Inlays: Shark Eye Block Position Inlays
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 Humbucking Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 Humbucking Pickup
- Pickup Switching:
- 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- 2 Mini-Toggle Coil Splitter Switches
- Position 1. Neck Pickup Coil Splitter
- Position 2. Bridge Pickup Coil Splitter
- Controls: Volume, Volume, Tone, Tone
- Special Electronics: Coil Tap Switches for Each Pickup
- Hardware: Chrome, Knurled Chrome Control Knobs
- Bridge: Schaller 456 Fully Adjustable Bridge with Anchored Tailpiece
- Tuners: Pearloid Buttoned Sperzel Locking Tuners
- Strings: GHS Boomers, (.010 to .046)
- Gig bag
Own an axe designed by the man who has rewritten the Book of Shred!