Jackson DK2MQ Dinky Quilt Top Electric GuitarProduct #H87649 Jackson H87649 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An alder body, quilt maple top, Seymour Duncan pickups and Floyd Rose tremolo.
The Jackson DK2MQ Pro Series Dinky features an alder body with a striking 4A 1/8" quilt maple cap, flat-sawn graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with wrap-around heel, compound-radius (12"-16") maple fingerboard (dark rosewood on Trans Red model) with 24 jumbo frets and offset black dot inlays (offset white dot inlays on Trans Red model), black neck and headstock binding, direct-mount Seymour Duncan JB Zebra (bridge) and '59 Zebra (neck) humbucking pickups with five-way blade switching, Floyd Rose bridge, black hardware and Dunlop strap locks.
Crafted with more than three decades of Jackson experience and expertise, Pro Series guitars feature volcanic pickups from pro makers Seymour Duncan, perfectly sculpted maple necks with hand-rubbed oil finishes, and 24-fret compound-radius fingerboards in rosewood, maple and ebony that curve more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flatten out approaching the body for wicked-fast runs and crazy-high bends without fretting out. Case sold separately.
- Quilt maple top
- Alder body with comfortable 7/8 Dinky size
- 3-piece maple neck with graphite reinforcement
- Compound-radius fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets
- Seymour Duncan Zebra humbucking pickups
- Jackson die-cast tuners
- Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo
- Black hardware
- Dunlop strap locks
- Case sold separately
Experience this upgraded Superstrat-style guitar for yourself. Order today.
DK2MQ Dinky Quilt Top Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Top: 4A Quilt Maple 1/8" Cap
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Offset Black Dot (White Dot on Transparent Red)
- Fretboard Radius: 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock Binding: Black
- Fretboard: Maple or Dark Rosewood
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6 In-Line
- Neck Binding: Black
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Zebra JB™ TB4 Direct Mounted Humbucking Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Zebra '59™ SH1N Direct Mounted Humbucking Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Two Inside Single Coils, Position 3. Both Full Humbucking Pickups, Position 4. Outer Neck Single Coil, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Recessed Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Die-Cast
- String Nut: Floyd Rose R3
- Strings: D'Addario (.009-.042)