Jackson DK2M Dinky Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An alder body, Seymour Duncan pickups and Floyd Rose tremolo.
The Jackson DK2M Pro Series Dinky features an alder body, flat-sawn graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with wrap-around heel, 24-fret compound-radius (12"-16") maple fingerboard (dark rosewood on Snow White model) with offset black dot inlays (offset white dot inlays on Snow White model), black neck and headstock binding, direct-mount Seymour Duncan JB Zebra (bridge) and '59 Zebra (neck) humbucking pickups with five-way blade switching, Floyd Rose bridge, black hardware and Dunlop strap locks.
Crafted with more than three decades of Jackson experience and expertise, Pro Series guitars feature volcanic pickups from pro makers Seymour Duncan, perfectly sculpted maple necks with hand-rubbed oil finishes, and 24-fret compound-radius fingerboards in rosewood, maple and ebony that curve more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flatten out approaching the body for wicked-fast runs and crazy-high bends without fretting out. Case sold separately.
- Alder body with comfortable 7/8 Dinky size
- 3-piece maple neck with graphite reinforcement
- Compound-radius fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets
- Seymour Duncan Zebra humbucking pickups
- Jackson die-cast tuners
- Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo
- Black hardware
- Dunlop strap locks
- Case sold separately
Experience for yourself why this Superstrat-style guitar is so popular. Order today.
DK2M Dinky Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Offset Black Dot (White Dot on Snow White)
- Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock Binding: Black
- Fretboard: Maple or Dark Rosewood
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6 In-Line
- Neck Binding: Black
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Zebra JB TB4 Direct Mounted Humbucking Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Zebra '59 SH1N Direct Mounted Humbucking Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Two Inside Single Coils, Position 3. Both Full Humbucking Pickups, Position 4. Outer Neck Single Coil, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Recessed Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Die-Cast
- String Nut: Floyd Rose R3
- Strings: D'Addario (.009-.042)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Jackson DK2M Dinky Electric Guitar:
Let me preface this review by saying that I purchased this guitar online after getting to play a model in my local shop. I ended up sending the guitar back because the quality just wasn't there. The neck was warped, the tremolo rattled, and the nut was cut too deep on the E string. For a brand new guitar I couldn't justify spending the money to get this in playable condition. I am not sure if this is a result of the move to Mexico, or just poor quality control. Regardless, I would think twice before buying a dk2m online. I returned this for a LTD and could not be happier.