Jackson DK2 Dinky Electric GuitarProduct #520318 Jackson 520318 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Powerful Duncan pups and a scalloped neck joint.
The Jackson DK2 Dinky Electric Guitar is both a looker and a screamer with Seymour Duncan STK-1s in the neck/mid and a Duncan JB in the bridge position and flashy finishes. The alder body is fitted with a shred-eriffic rock maple neck and a bound compound-radius rosewood fretboard. Transparent finish models have a stunning flamed maple top. A scalloped heel means uninhibited access to the upper frets, while a Floyd Rose double-locking trem let's you dive as deep as you want. A deluxe Jackson molded case by SKB comes with the package to protect your investment and keep it looking good.
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Alder body with flamed maple top (transparent finishes only)
- Made in the Japanese factory that has been making Jacksons for export for more than 20 years
- Rock maple bolt-on neck
- Bound rosewood compound-radius fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan pickups: STK-1 single-coil (mid and neck), JB TB4 humbucker (bridge)
- 24 Jumbo frets
- matching headstock with pinstripe
- Jackson-licensed Floyd Rose low-profile double locking trem
- Sharkfin inlays
- Ivoroid binding
- Black hardware
- Sealed die-cast tuners
- Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson Low Profile JT580 LP double-locking 2-Point Tremolo
Order your Jackson Dinky today.
DK2 Dinky Electric Guitar Specifications:
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Neck dimensions: 1st fret: .735", 12th fret .810"
- 1-11/16" nut width