Ibanez TAM100 Tosin Abasi Signature 8-string Electric Guitar
Extended Range Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A high-end guitar with an ultrastable neck, versatile pickups and double-locking fixed bridge.
The Ibanez TAM100 Tosin Abasi Signature 8-string Electric Guitar is made in Japan to the specs of the progressive guitarist. It has a basswood body with a gorgeous quilted maple top and features a 5-piece wenge/bubinga neck reinforced with KTS TITANIUM rods for extreme stability and resonance. The wenge fingerboard has 24 jumbo frets and pearl block inlays. The Ibanez FX EDGE lll-8 double-locking fixed bridge was made specifically to handle and augment the awesome extended range of this 8-string model. Three DiMarzio Ionizer8 pickups in an H-S-H configuration are wired to a 5-way switch and a coil tap for a vast array of pickup combinations and tones.
- Neck type: TAM8 5-piece Wenge/Bubinga neck with KTS TITANIUM rods
- Body: Quilted Maple top/Basswood body (40mm Body Thickness)
- Fretboard: Wenge fretboard with Pearl block inlay
- Fret: Jumbo frets
- Bridge: FX Edge III-8 bridge
- Neck pickup: DiMarzio Ionizer8 (H)
- Middle pickup: DiMarzio Ionizer8 (S)
- Bridge pickup: DiMarzio Ionizer8 (H)
- Factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E,7B,8E
- Hardware color: Gold
- Hardshell case included
Take it to the limits with this amazing guitar. Order today.
TAM100 Tosin Abasi Signature 8-string Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Neck Dimensions
- Scale: 685.8mm/27"
- Width at Nut: 55mm
- Width at Last Fret: 80mm
- Thickness at 1st: 19mm
- Thickness at 12th: 21mm
- Radius: 430mmR