Ibanez S770PB Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The poplar burl top is a feast for your eyes; the HSH pickup complement produces a tonal feast for your ears.
The S770PB is part of Ibanez's cutting-edge S Series which continues to be a marvel of form and function. Its signature body shape - sculpted, lightweight, and mahogany - is stronger and more musically responsive than guitars weighing twice as much. The S Series is still a rock 'n' roll version of a quick, graceful, and potentially lethal weapon. It has a WIzard III maple neck, Ibanez's thin, flat, and fast, yet strong and sturdy neck which offers unlimited playability for demanding players and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for wide tonal range. Another great feature is the Edge-Zero II Tremolo lower-profile bridge which adds to your playing comfort and has a stud lock function for more stable tuning. The S770PB's Quantum pickups provide accelerated bass response for exceptionally fast tracking of high-speed staccato riffing with crushing mid range and precise high-end articulation.
Case sold separately.
- Poplar Burl top/Mahogany body
- Poplar burl top
- Wizard III maple neck
- Bound rosewood fretboard with off-set white dot inlay
- 24 jumbo frets
- 15.75" fingerboard radius
- 43mm nut width
- 25.5" scale
- Neck pickup: Quantum (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Middle pickup: Quantum (S) mid pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Bridge pickup: Quantum (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- 5-way pickup selector switch
- Edge-Zero II tremolo bridge
- Cosmo black hardware
- Case sold separately