Ibanez RGD321 Electric Guitar(BLACK FLAT) Sku #H02694000001000 Ibanez H02694 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A sublime tone machine built for down tuning.
The Ibanez RDG321 Electric Guitar dispenses with the frills and gives no-nonsense, straight-ahead rocking attitude, yet it has the good to deliver massive bone-shattering tone. The 3-piece Wizard II maple neck is mated to a basswood body with a black flat finish. The bound rosewood fretboard has 24 jumbo frets to handle your most rigorous riffage. The extra long 26-1/2" scale is built to handle the full-step down factory tuning (D-G-C-F-A-D). VK1 bridge and VK2 neck Down Tunz humbuckers with Alnico V bar polepieces are designed to match for down tuning and provide high output with clarity in the high end to cut through the mix. The Gibraltar Standard bridge gives you accurate fine-tuning and longer sustain with increased stability. Each saddle has a smooth top and, combined with the low profile, offers maximum playing comfort.
- 3-piece maple Wizard I Ineck
- Extra long 26.5" scale
- Full-step down factory tuning (D-G-C-F-A-D)
- Basswood body
- Jumbo frets
- Bound Rosewood
- RGD special inlay
- Gibraltar Standard bridge
- VK1-DT Down Tunz neck pickup
- VK2-DT Down Tunz bridge pickup
- 5-way pickup switching:
- 1- Neck humbucker in series
- 2- Neck humbucker in parallel
- 3- Both humbuckers in series
- 4 - Inner coil from each humbucker in series
RGD321 Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Neck dimensions:
- Scale/Length 672mm/26.5"
- a: Width at Nut - 43mm
- b: Width Last Fret - 58mm
- c: Thickness 1st Fret - 19mm
- d: Thickness 12th Fret - 21mm
- Radius - 400mm