Ibanez RG920MQM Electric Guitar Red DesertProduct #H86343 Ibanez H86343 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The ultimate workhorse guitar for the giging player.
Built with the hardworking pro in mind, the RG Premium is recognized as the ultimate workhorse guitar for the giging player. As a member of the series, the RG920MQM Electric Guitar is equipped with the Edge-Zero II tremolo with ZPS, which Ibanez has engineered for perfect tuning stability and playing comfort. Loss of tuning is kept to a minimum, even when a string breaks. For players that prefer a full floating system, simply remove the stop bar.
Other features include a Wizard neck that has the same playability and comfort as its Prestige counterpart. DiMarzio IBZ pickups were made by DiMarzio specially for Ibanez, the tone of which is vivid but easy to control to your sonic requirement. Ibanez luthiers’ insane attention to detail is evidenced by the Premium’s hand-rolled fret edges. This slow, demanding process makes for a smooth, fast playing neck.
- Made at Ibanez Premium factory, built to Premium quality standards
- Premium-grade select woods
- Hand-rolled Premium fret edges for comfortable neck grip
- USA made DiMarzio pickups
- Ultimate tuning stability with Edge-Zero II bridge/tremolo with ZPS 3
- Lower profile designed Tight-End R bridge features great tuning stability with saddle lock function
- Includes gig bag
Raise the bar on your performance with a premium guitar. Order today.
RG920MQM Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Neck Material: 5pc Maple/ Walnut
- Neck Type: Wizard Premium
- Body: American Basswood body/ Quilted maple top
- Frets: Jumbo frets
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Inlay: Off-set dot inlay
- Bridge: Edge Zero II bridge with ZPS3Fe
- NeckPU: DiMarzio IBZ-N
- BridgePU: DiMarzio IBZ-B