Ibanez PM200 Pat Metheny Signature Hollowbody Electric Guitar
Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Designed and inspired by the legendary jazz guitarist for those with a versatile tone palette.
One of the most reconizeable names in jazz since the '70s, Pat Metheny has worked with a plethora who's who of jazz greats, in the process becoming one himself. Ibanez has collaborated with the wild-haired fret wizard to create the beautiful PM Pat Metheny Signature Hollybody Electric Guitar. It features a PM mahogany set-in neck with maple top, back, and sides, plus a bound ebony fretboard to give you smooth, sweet tones. Aesthetically, the gold hardware, pearl and abalone inlays, f-holes and PM tailpiece pair beautifully with the natural woodgrain and curves of the top for a truly classy instrument. Other accoutrements include a Gotoh GE103B bridge, Silent 58 (H) neck pickup, and Volume and Tone controls. Includes a hardshell case.
- Neck type: PM mahogany set-in neck
- Body: Maple top/back/sides
- Fretboard: Bound ebony fretboard with pearl & abalone block inlay
- Fret: Medium frets with Presite fret-edge treatment
- Number of frets: 22 frets
- Bridge: Gotoh GE103B bridge
- Tailpiece: PM tailpiece
- Neck pickup: Silent 58 (H) neck pickup
- Controls: Volume and Tone
- String: Flatwound strings
- Case: Hardshell case
- Made in Japan
- Scale: 628mm/24.75"
- Width at nut: 43mm
- Width at last fret: 57mm
- Thickness at 1st: 21mm
- Thickness at 12th: 23mm
- Radius: 305mmR
- Length: 20"
- Width: 16-1/2"
- Max Depth: 4-1/4"
Love some Metheny? Then you'll love this guitar. Order today.