Ibanez LGB30 George Benson Signature Hollow Electric Guitar Vintage Yellow SunburstProduct #J00590 Ibanez J00590 AAO Signature Model Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
An affordable archtop that celebrates over 30 years of collaboration.
George Benson's tasteful tone, phrasing and incomparable sense of swing has ensured his place in the history of jazz guitar. Ibanez is extremely proud of their long and fruitful relationship, now celebrating over 30 years of collaboration. The LGB30 George Benson Signature Hollow Electric Guitar is crafted from specially selected tonewoods, bone nut, Ebony fingerboard, hand-rolled frets and Ibanez's famous Super 58 pickups. Hardshell case included.
- Super 58 Custom Pickups deliver the smooth, nuanced tones and the biting growl of blues
- The ebony fretboard with Artstar fret edge treatment provides tight response and smooth left-hand fingering
- The bone nut provides richer tone from low to high
- Comes with both wood and adjustable metal bridge
- Custom designed tailpiece
Choose a guitar that Benson also uses on stage. Order today.
LGB30 George Benson Signature Hollow Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Neck type: 3-pieece Artstar Mahogany/Maple set-in neck
- Body: Spruce top/Flamed Maple back and sides
- Fretboard: Bound ebony fretboard with pearl & abalone block inlay
- Fret: Medium frets with Artstar fret edge treatment
- Number of frets: 20 frets
- Bridge: ART-1 bridge
- Tailpiece: LGB30 tailpiece
- Neck pickup: Super 58 custom (H) neck pickup
- Bridge pickup: Super 58 custom (H) bridge pickup
- Strings: Flatwound strings
- Hardware color: Gold
- Case/bag: Hardshell case included
- Neck Dimensions
- Scale: 628mm/24.75"
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Width at Last Fret: 56mm
- Thickness at 1st: 20mm
- Thickness at 12th: 22mm (at 9F)
- Radius: 305mm
- Body Dimensions
- Length 19-1/2"
- Width 15-3/4"
- Max Depth 3-5/8"
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
Comments about Ibanez LGB30 George Benson Signature Hollow Electric Guitar:
For me, this is the best Ibanez jazz box that I've found, I looked at several artcore/artstar guitars from Ibanez before deciding to take this one. The quality of the instrument is really good and the setup straight out of the box was good. I've had a Gibson Les Paul studio and a "pimped up" Epiphone es-335 dot for my blues and rock sessions through the years, but few years ago I turned my attention to jazz and I never got the right sound with those mentioned. When I got the LGB30 I honestly didn´t need to do a thing, it was already there, the sound coming from this instrument is exceptional for jazz. If you are a student looking for a quality jazz guitar for a reasonable price, I totally recommend this one. Worth every penny.