Ibanez Euphoria Steve Vai Signature Acoustic-Electric GuitarProduct #H71735 Ibanez H71735 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Solid spruce top, thinline body, and active pickup system for a sound that sits on top of the mix.
The Ibanez Euphoria Steve Vai Signature Acoustic Electric Guitar is best summed up by the Mr. Vai himself: "The new Euphoria is made to be sleek and thin with a large acoustic-electric sound. Its size gives it a bright crisp tone that allows it to sit on top of a mix."-Steve Vai
The Euphoria has a thinline body for comfort and feedback resistance. It's made of mahogany with a solid engelmann spruce top for a bright, articulate acoustic sound. Appointments include an original rosette design, rosewood bridge and fretboard, and Ivorex II nut and saddle for increased focus and sustain. A special "Vai" 12th fret inlay gives just the right touch to the fretboard.
Includes the Fishman Sonicore Pickup and Ibanez AEQ210TF preamp, designed especially for thin bodies. Its simple 2-band control makes adjusting the sound easy and provides plenty of bottom. A phase switch for reducing feedback and a user-friendly onboard tuner are also provided.
Case sold separately.
- Body Shape: Thinline Original Body
- Neck: Mahogany Neck
- Back/Sides: Mahogany Back and Sides
- Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce Top
- Rosette: Original Design Rosette
- Tuners: Ibanez Gold Die-Cast Tuners with Brown Pearloid Knobs
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore Pickup
- Electronics: Ibanez AEQ210TF Preamp with Onboard Tuner
- Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Saddle: Ivorex II Nut and Saddle
- BridgePins: Advantage Bridge Pins
- Strings: D'Addario EXP Strings
- Case sold separately
Enjoy this sharp-looking and crisp-sounding guitar for yourself. Order today.
Euphoria Steve Vai Signature Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body dimensions
Body Style: EP
Width at Nut: 43mm
Width at Joint: 55mm
Thickness 1st Fret: 20mm
Thickness 7th Fret: 21mm