- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Full-sized features in a travel-sized guitar.
The Ibanez DT100E acoustic guitar from the Daytripper series was designed for players who like to travel. While smaller than standard guitars, the pure acoustic Ibanez DT100E delivers full-size tone with its spruce top, mahogany back and sides and Ibanez onboard tuner. The Daytripper's mini-dreadnought body is only 16" (vs. the normal 20") long and the neck scale is 22.5" (vs. standard 25.1"). The Ibanez guitar's spruce top is complemented with mahogany neck, back, and sides; a rosewood bridge and fretboard; and chrome die-cast tuners.
- Spruce top
- Mahogany neck, back, and sides
- Chrome die-cast tuners
- Mini-dreadnought shape travels easy
The Ibanez Daytripper guitar makes a great travel companion — click or call to order now at an unbeatable price!
Daytripper Series DT100E Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Ibanez Guitar Body Shape: Mini Dreadnought Body
- Neck: Mahogany Neck
- Back/Sides: Mahogany Back and Sides
- Top: Spruce Top
- Rosette: Black and White Multi Rosette
- Tuners: Ibanez Chrome Die-Cast Tuners
- Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Saddle: Ivorex II Nut and Saddle
- BridgePins: Advantage Bridge Pins
- Strings: Ibanez Coated Acoustic Strings
- Finishes: Natural High Gloss Finish
- Ibanez Guitar Body Dimensions:
- Body Style: Mini-Dreadnought
- Width: 12.5"
- Depth: 3.25"
- Length: 16"
- Neck Dimensions:
- Scale/Length: 22.5"
- Width at Nut: 1.7"
- Width at Joint: 2.12"
- Thickness at 1st Fret: .79"
- Thickness at 7th fret: .83"
- Radius: 11.8"