Ibanez AW54 3/4 Sized Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Compact mahogany acoustic with open pore finish to let you appreciate the beauty of the tonewood.
The Artwood Series is the embodiment of what might be called the Ibanez “modern approach to tradition.” Cutting edge woodworking technology enables the guitar maker’s luthiers to reproduce the sophisticated bracing techniques of the one-of-a-kind instruments of yesteryear. While tradition is obviously the hallmark of the Artwood series, the company’s decades-long search for the ultimate in acoustic tone has contributed to design alterations that give Artwood a voice all its own.
The 3/4-size dreadnought shape body of the AW54MINI, and the solid mahogany top offer a balance of player comfort and well-rounded sonic response. The playability and sound of Artwood mahogany-top acoustics has surprised numerous reviewers for performance in its price category, recommending it as a superior “bang-for-your-buck” acoustic. All of the wood—top, back and sides, breath openly with the Ibanez open pore finish.
A handsome ABS rosette appoints the guitar’s top. Ibanez chrome die-cast tuners ensure smooth accurate and stable tuning. Smaller scale instruments have increased in popularity over the past few years, because not only do students seem to be starting younger than ever, but also the easy-to-transport guitar has become recognized as an excellent companion for the weary traveler. From the on-the-go businessperson who needs a guitar that can fit in a plane’s overhead compartment, to the happy wanderer just looking to animate his sojourn with a song, the compact travel guitar can be an uplifting addition to any expedition.
- Body type: DreadnoughtCutaway: Non-CutawayTop wood: Solid mahogany
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Body finish: Open Pore NaturalOrientation: Right Handed
- NeckNeck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.6"Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Open Pore NaturalElectronics
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicableOtherHeadstock overlay: RosewoodTuners: Chrome Die-cast TunerBridge: RosewoodSaddle & nut: Bone
Order this special Artwood Series model today!