Ibanez AJS1180ECENT Artwood Series Jumbo Cutaway Acoustic–Electric GuitarProduct #515807 Ibanez 515807 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Quality materials, outstanding features, and great value!
The Ibanez Artwood Series AJS1180ECENT Jumbo Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar has a solid Engelmann spruce top, solid flamed maple back and sides, ebony bridge and fingerboard, Grover pearloid tuners, B-Band electronics, and the Ibanez exclusive F.A.S.T. (Fast Action Set-Up Technology) adjustable neck. This semi jumbo is feature-packed and has a rich and powerful sound.
The AJS1180ECENT is stage ready with the ultra thin B-Band® UST (under-the-saddle) pickup and B-Band A5 preamp. The B-Band® UST pickup has a wide dynamic range and reproduces original tones without affecting the instrument acoustically. It also capable of high gain output before feedback. The A5 preamp has easy to see and use slider controls for the volume and the 4-band EQ. Rotary feedback controls, notch depth and frequency, differentiate the control field for less control error. Nestled between the rotary knobs there are a phase switch and a low battery LED. Operates on a standard 9-volt battery and has balanced 1⁄4" and XLR outputs.
- Body Style: Semi-Jumbo Body with Cutaway
- Top: Solid Englemann Spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Flamed Maple
- Neck: Ibanez exclusive adjustable mahogany F.A.S.T. (Fast Action Set-Up Technology) adjustable
- No. of frets: 20
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut: Ivorex II™
- Binding: Maple body and neck
- Rosette: Abalone
- Bridge: Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Advantage™
- Tuners: Grover Tuners with Brown Pearloid Buttons
- Pickups: B-Band® UST
- Preamp: B-Band A5 Preamp with Onboard Tuner
- Outputs: Balanced 1⁄4" and XLR
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP Strings
- Saddle: Ivorex II™
- Finish: Natural High Gloss
- Width: 14-1/2"
- Depth: 4"