Ibanez AEG10NII Nylon String Cutaway Acoustic-Electric GuitarProduct #H90907 Ibanez H90907 ALA Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A crossover nylon-string with a narrow neck that's made for the stage.
The AEG Series slender, single-cutaway bodies deliver powerful and balanced acoustic sound, unplugged or through an amp or PA system. The AEG10NII Nylon-String Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar combines easy playability and a mahogany body with spruce top to create a quality, workhorse acoustic guitar that will rise to any occasion. The Ibanez AEQ-SP1 preamp with onboard tuner, enable easy sonic manipulation, using the 3-band EQ. Any contour is right at your fingertips. The AEQ-SP1 also offers a phase reverse for feedback reduction. In addition to the 1/4" output jack, a balanced XLR jack is included for direct connection to the PA system.
Case sold separately.
- AEG Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Abalone Rosette
- Fishman Sonicore Pickup
- Ibanez AEQ-SP1 preamp with onboard tuner
- Balanced 1/4" and XLR Outputs
- Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Ibanez Ivorex II Nut and Saddle
- Case sold separately
Add new nylon sounds to your performance. Order today.
AEG10NII Nylon String Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- BodyShape: AEG Body
- Neck: Mahogany Neck (14th Fret Neck/Body Joint)
- BackSides: Mahogany Back and Sides
- Top: Spruce Top
- Rosette: Abalone Rosette
- Tuners: Gold Classical Tuners
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore Pickup
- Electronics: Ibanez AEQ-SP1 preamp with onboard tuner
- Outputs: Balanced XLR and 1/4" Outputs
- Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Saddle: Ivorex II Nut and Saddle
- Strings: Ibanez Coated Classical Nylon Strings
- Scale/Length 650mm
- Width at Nut 46mm
- Width at Joint 58mm
- Thickness 1st Fret 21.5mm
- Thickness 7th Fret 22.5mm
- Radius FLAT