Powerful acoustic tone swells from this stunning quilted maple acoustic-electric crossover.
The Ibanez AEG25E guitar has a slender body to deliver powerful and balanced acoustic tones. This acoustic-electric guitar combines easy playability, classic solid and sunburst finishes, and Fishman and Ibanez electronics to create a quality, workhorse acoustic guitar that will rise to any occasion. The AEG25E features a stunning quilted maple top. The Fishman Sonicore pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SST Shape Shifter preamp with onboard tuner provide premium acoustic tone and tuning ease. Ivorex II nuts are stronger and more durable than bone and even harder than the original Ivorex. Ivorex II allows brilliant highs and more pronounced lows with less mid-range which makes Ivorex II-fitted guitars perfect for amplification. Many Ibanez acoustic guitars features both 1/4" and XLR outputs for increased versatility.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body Shape: AEG Body
- Neck: Mahogany Neck
- Back and Sides: Mahogany Back and Sides
- Top: Quilted Maple Top
- Rosette: Abalone Rosette
- Tuners: Ibanez Chrome Die-Cast Tuners
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore Pickup
- Electronics: Ibanez AEQ-SST Shape Shifter Preamp with Onboard Tuner
- Outputs: Balanced 1/4" and XLR Outputs
- Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Saddle: Ivorex II Nut and Saddle
- BridgePins: Advantage Bridge Pins
- Strings: D'Addario EXP Strings
AEG Series AEG25E Acoustic Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Scale/Length: 648mm
Width at Nut: 43mm
Width at Joint: 55mm
Thickness 1st Fret: 20mm
Thickness 7th Fret: 21mm