Open Box (Mint) Ibanez AC535CENT Artwood Grand Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar
(High Gloss Natural)
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Traditional acoustic design with modern appointments.
The AC535CENT features a robust Grand Concert body with a slight cutaway and a gorgeous 3-piece rosewood/flamed maple/rosewood back with a wooden mosaic inlay. Between the solid Sitka spruce top and X bracing, the AC535CENT provides you would with plenty of tone and projection. Other appointments include maple dot inlay, abalone soundhole rosette, compensated bone saddle and bone nut. When you plug in, you'll get accurate reproduction via a Fishman Sonicore pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp with onboard tuner.
- Body shape: Cutaway Grand Concert body
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back and sides: 3-pc. Rosewood/Flamed Maple/Rosewood back, Rosewood sides
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Body binding: Maple
- Back strip inlay: Wooden Mosaic
- Inlay: Maple dot inlay
- Soundhole rosette: Abalone
- Tuning machine: Grover Chrome Die-cast Tuner with Half Moon knob
- Nut material: Bone
- Number of frets: 20
- Saddle material: Compensated Bone Saddle
- Bridge pins: Ibanez Advantage Bridge pin
- Strings: D'Addario EXP11 Coated 80/20 Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauge)
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore pickup
- Preamp: Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp with onboard tuner
- Output jack: Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Battery: 9V battery
- Finish top: Gloss
- Finish back and sides: Gloss
- Finish neck back: Satin
- Neck Dimensions:
- Scale: 634mm
- Width at nut: 44.5mm
- Width at 14th nut: 57mm
- Thickness at 1st: 21mm
- Thickness at 7th: 22mm
- Radius: 400mmR
- Body Dimensions
- Length: 19-1/2"
- Width: 15-1/4"
- Max Depth: 4-1/4"
Order this solid guitar today!