Ibanez AC450CENT Artwood Solid Top Grand Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An ode to the past with modern appointments.
The Artwood Series was crafted to produce a traditional yet modern guitar. Technology moves forward at a frantic pace and the world of guitar craftsmanship is no different. In producing the Artwood Series, Ibanez has respected both the rich tradition of the acoustic guitar while adding modern interpretations in their continuing search for the ultimate in guitar tone.
The 25" scale AC400CEDVS Artwood Solid Top Grand Concert Acoustic-Electric features their Cutaway Grand Concert body shape with a solid cedar top with a natural high gloss finish, mahogany neck, back and sides with a satin finish, a rosewood bridge and fretboard and tortoiseshell binding. It also comes with a bone nut to deliver a well-balanced sound, a bone saddle on a distinctively contoured rosewood bridge with Ibanez Advantage bridge pins, and chrome Grover open gear tuners with butterbean knobs. Finally, an Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp with onboard tuner and balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs help you shape and amplify your sound in live environments.
Case sold separately.
- Cutaway Grand Concert body
- X bracing
- Solid cedar top
- Mahogany neck, back and sides
- 25" scale (634mm)
- Bone nut and compensated bone saddle
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Rosewood bridge
- Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
- Tortoiseshell body binding
- Fishman Sonicore pickup
- Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp with onboard tuner
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Chrome Grover open gear tuners with butterbean knobs
- Gloss finish for top, satin on sides, neck, and back
- Strings: D'Addario EXP strings
Order an AC400ENT today and prepare to enjoy great Ibanez sound for years to come.