Delivers the strong and fundamental sound that dreadnought guitars are famous for at an entry-level price.
The Hohner HW Series guitars are high-quality, value-for-money instruments designed for the novice to intermediate player and have very good sound characteristics with stable tuning for beginners and advanced players.
The HW220 is a full-size dreadnought guitar has a scale length of 650mm and fits grown-up players of all age groups. Every HW200 is handcrafted with a spruce top and basswood back and sides finished in high gloss natural. The Eastern mahogany neck has a 20-fret hardwood fingerboard.
Hohner’s classic guitars are among the most successful beginner lines in the world, and we also offer the right western guitars for any age group. The models of the HW series are perfect to make your first steps in pop, rock, blues and country music. They are also ideal for young artists to create their first own songs. The Hohner guitar builder team has further optimized the bracing patterns, neck-block design and bridge designs to make these guitars project more than other guitars, many of which are significantly more expensive.
- Full-size dreadnought guitar (with a scale length of 650 mm and fits grown-up players of all age groups)
- Spruce top and catalpa back and sides, mahogany neck
- Hardwood fingerboard and bridge
- New optimized bracing pattern, neck block design and bridge design for stronger projection with stronger bass and treble frequencies
- High gloss natural finish
- One of the most successful beginner lines in the world perfect to make your first steps in pop, rock, blues and country music
- Case sold separately
Order yours today!
HW220 Dreadnought Guitar Specifications:
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top: Spruce
- Sides: Basswood
- Back: Basswood
- Number of Frets to the Body: 14
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuning Machine Head Type: Die-Cast
- Fingerboard material: Select Hardwood