An ideal entry-level Western guitar for students and schools on limited budgets.
Hohner student guitars are a prefered choice for music educators and students worldwide. The HW03 is crafted with a spruce top and basswood back and sides. The 3/4 scale is designed and recommended for players between the ages of 8-12. Light gauge steel strings and a comfortable neck profile provides easier playability for beginners. Hohner meticulously developed a new manufacturing system known as the A+ Advantage. It is standard on all Hohner Student instruments. It improves many details of the guitar's performance. Properly cured wood and correct grain direction is crucial to make more stable, reliable guitars. They are equipped with specially designed neck blocks enhancing tone and projection. Fret size / installation techniques improve tactile performance and intonation. Neck angles optimized for maximum playability.
Gluing processes redesigned for tight solid seals between edges - no glue gaps or weaknesses. Bridge installation improved for string vibrational transfer to the top for sustain and rich tone. Internal braces strategically altered to maximize tonal vibration. The Hohner A+ Advantage system has 35+ improvements. Resulting guitars have increased quality, volume, playability, tone, sustain and instrument life. Only Hohner student guitars can claim the attributes of the A+ Advantage system.
- 3/4-Size Western guitar (with a scale length of 590mm)
- Recommended for smaller players, travelers and children between 8-13 years of age
- Spruce top, basswood back and sides, mahogany neck
- Hardwood fingerboard and bridge
- Light gauge steel strings for easier fingering
- Natural high gloss finish
- New optimized bracing pattern, neck block design and bridge design for stronger projection with stronger bass and treble frequencies
- One of the most successful beginner lines in the world perfect to make your first steps in Pop, Rock, Blues and Country music
Get yours today!
HW03 3/4 Sized Steel String Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Body Shape: Classical Three-Quarter Size
- Top: Spruce
- Sides: Basswood
- Back: Basswood
- Number of Frets to the Body: 12
- Number of Frets: 18
- Tuning Machine Head Type: Open geared
- Fingerboard material: Rosewood