A DIY dream. Put it together yourself and then get to enjoying playing guitar.
Minimalistic to its core, the Loog I is fun, cute and small, but it's not a toy: it's a real guitar, made out of real wood, that allows you to play chords and virtually any song. The Loog is designed to make it fun and easy to play music. Plus, the fact that you get to build your own guitar, you develop a deep connection with it, and that is why the Loog is shipped unassembled. Putting it together only takes 15 minutes, but it's a profound experience that will help you understand and love the instrument.
- Second-generation design with dramatically improved sound
- Adjustable-height bridge for low-string action and enhanced playability
- Now with D'Addario Pro Arte nylon strings
- Includes pickguard set (five interchangeable pickguards in different colors)
- Includes printed playing guide
- Backpack sold separately
Ideal for youngsters or adults wanting a fun way to learn the guitar. Order today!
I Acoustic Guitar Kit Specifications:
- Color: Natural
Body Finish: Translucent water-based matte varnish
Body Back: Basswood
Body Top: Basswood
Body Side: One-piece solid basswood
Neck Material: Maple
Number of Frets: 18
String Nut: Bone
Hardware Finish: Silver
Strings: Nylon, D'Addario Pro Arte
Length: 29.7" (754.5mm)
Width: 6.3" (160.0mm)
Depth: 2.6" (66.0mm)
Weight: Approx. 2.2lb. (1kg)