Hagstrom Viking 12-String Electric Guitar
Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A semi-hollowbody with a reinforced neck and dual humbuckers.
This electric 12-string guitar is based upon the popular Viking DLX, possessing a Ply Maple body and top to tonally emphasize each of the octave strings, all fit together with a set maple neck for added brilliance on this 12 stringed chorale piece. This model comes equipped with Hagstrom's famed H-Expander truss rod accompanied by the Resinator Fretboard.
As a 12-string guitar normally has a tension of over 200 lbs of pressure on the neck, the H-Expander truss rod will keep the 12-string neck straight for years to come. Due to the further unique frequencies created with the help of the Resinator fretboard, the volume and tone of the octave strings are further enhanced to keep up with the naturally fuller volume of the standard strings, to allow for a lavishing and balanced 12 string sound.
To match the Viking DLX 12’s fuller acoustic sound, a set of Hagstrom H-50 humbucking pickups are adopted to provide a natural and clean calibrated electric tone, delivering cleaner vintage tones familiar from yesteryear, as well as the ability to deliver nastier tones, to open up a whole new expressive world where 12 string guitars have never ventured before.
- Body: Semi-Hollow Contoured Ply Flamed Maple
- Neck: Canadian Hard Maple, set
- Fingerboard: Resinator Fretboard with Hagstrom Pearl Block Position Marks
- Fretboard Radius: 15
- Trussrod: H-Expander
- Tuning Keys: Hagstrom 18:1 Die Cast
- Scale Length: 24,75“ / 628 mm / Graph Tech Black Tusq XL 45mm nut
- Pickups: 2 x Hagstrom HJ-50
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge: Long Travel Tune-O-Matic w/ Hagstrom Stop Tail
- Controls: 2 x Volume 2 x Tone
Double your pleasure with a 12-string that'll last. Order today.