Hagstrom Tremar Deuce F Electric Guitar
Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A dual cutaway with one chambered side, dual humbuckers with coil-spliting and a Tremar roller bridge.
Hagstrom introduces the Tremar Deuce-F, which brings Hagstrom's widely acclaimed Tremar system to the family of Deuce models. The Tremar Deuce-F features a chambered (Bass side) mahogany body, capped with a 15mm maple top complete with F - sound hole. A set 25.50 inch scale mahogany neck joins the mahogany body at the 19th fret, allowing for a smoother and more comfortable access to the highest frets.
Each instrument is also naturally equipped with Hagstrom's acclaimed H-Expander truss rod, providing ultimate stability to the neck for decades to come, as well as the Resinator fingerboard, which in combination delivers a clear and distinctive tone. The Tremar Deuce-F is also stocked with Hagstrom's Custom-58 pickups, each being independently splitable (via the push/pull tone knobs) to deliver luscious full humbucking tones, as well as glassier single coil tones at the push of a button.
Its classic look and vibe will appeal to many musicians thanks to the Deuce's "elegant" appearance, but mainly to those musicians searching for an instrument to cover a multitude of different tonal variations and playing styles.
- Body: Mahogany with hollowed bass side, 10mm Carved Maple Top, (* Flamed Maple Veneer)
- Neck: Mahogany, set
- Fingerboard: Resinator Fretboard with Hagstrom Pearl Block Position Marks
- Fretboard Radius: 15
- Trussrod: H-Expander
- Tuning Keys: Hagstrom 18:1 Die Cast
- Scale Length: 25,5" / 648 mm / Graph Tech Black Tusq XL 43mm nut
- Pickups: 2 x Hagstrom Custom 58
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Vibrato (optional): Hagstrom Tremar
- Bridge: Tremar Roller Bridge
- Controls: 2 x Volume 2 x Tone Push/Pull Tone Knobs (Independant Coil Splits)
Own this extremely versatile guitar. Order today.