A super comfortable weight that doesn't sacrifice on tone.
The new Hagstrom Metropolis-S is a revolutionary hybrid of a single-cut body, infused with a bolt-on neck, delivering a bright and jangly tone that will satisfy any gigging musicians needs to deliver anything from sparkling country to spanking punk all wrapped up in one package. The Metropolis-S's resonant and lightweight body will tantalize those that demand a comfortable and versatile instrument that will "lighten the load" off a working musician's back, while allowing a wide variation of splendorous tones at the flick of a switch. The sonic core of the tone can be best described as "percussive and detailed". A newly designed matched set of single-coiled pickups labeled as "C-Spin," exemplifies "Bell Like" classic tone, being recognizable from single-coil equipped instruments originating from the 1960s. Take a walk down memory lane together with the Hagstrom Metropolis-S, as you may have found your long-lost love.
- Body: Empress
- Neck: Hard Maple, bolt-on
- Fingerboard: Resinator Fretboard with Hagstrom 6mm Pearl Dot Position Marks
- Fretboard Radius: 15
- Trussrod: H-Expander
- Tuning Keys: Hagstrom 15:1 Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25,5" / 648mm / Graph Tech Black Tusq XL 43mm nut
- Pickups: 2 x C-Spin Single-Coil Pickups
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge: Long Travel tune-o-matic with Traditional Stop Tail
- Controls: 1 x Volume 1 x Tone
Enjoy great tone and a lighter load off your back. Order this Swede today.