Affordable elegance with a single-cutaway body, bolt-on neck and dual humbucking pickups.
The Hagstrom Metropolis-C is a revolutionary hybrid of a single-cutaway body, infused with a bolt-on neck, borrowing its double Custom 58’C humbucking pickups from the revolutionary Hagstrom Viking Baritone, an instrument which has quickly taken itself into the spotlight since its first introduction to the music world.
The Metropolis’s resonant and lightweight body will satisfy those that demand a comfortable and versatile instrument that will “lighten the load” off a working musician’s back, while allowing fatter and lively tones at the flick of a switch.
Each pickup provides a clear and energized tone, perfect string separation, distinguished harmonics, as each component contributes a special ingredient in submitting the Metropolis’s true and extraordinary tone. The Hagstrom Metropolis-C will tantalize players searching for prominent humbucking tones that will provide detailed sparkle and an extended range of harmonics.
- Body: Empress
- Neck: Hard Maple, bolt-on
- Fingerboard: Resinator™ Fretboard with Hagstrom 6mm Dot Position Marks
- Fretboard Radius: 15
- Trussrod: H-Expander
- Tuning Keys: Hagstrom 15:1 Die Cast
- Scale Length: 25,5“ / 648 mm / Graph Tech™ Black Tusq XL 43mm nut
- Pickups: Custom 58'C Bridge & Neck
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge: Long Travel Tune-O-Matic w/ Traditional Stop Tail
- Controls: 1 x Volume 1 x Tone
Strap on some Swedish mojo. Order today.