Hagstrom Jazz Model HJ-600 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The masterstroke - every inch a jazz masterpiece.
The Hagstrom Jazz Model HJ-600 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar features a spruce top, contoured flamed maple back and sides and maple set neck. The Hagstrom patented H-Expander truss rod provides tension at either end and runs the entire length of the neck. The rigid yet lightweight alloy truss rod allows for very low action and a thin neck.
Another Hagstrom exclusive, the resinator fretboard is an extraordinary, homogeneous wood composite that maintains a strong fundamental harmonic and eliminates wolf tones. It offers the articulate sound of high quality ebony but with more consistency and durability. Silky smooth, reliable and fast.
Two Hagstrom HJ-50 humbuckers, each with volume and tone, combined with the hollowbody resonance, give the HJ-600 incredible power and range of tone.
The self-lubricating graphite composite nut is much harder than bone or plastic resulting in more string vibration through the neck. Tuning is also improved and string binding is eliminated by self-lubrication.
18:1 Gear Ratio machine heads ensure fully accurate tuning.
The high-grade polyester finish is hard, smooth, and more dense than polyurethane. It looks amazing and provides excellent protection and sonic performance. Case sold separately.
- Body: laminate spruce top, contoured flamed maple back and sides
- Neck: North American hard maple set neck
- Fingerboard: resinator fretboard with Hagstrom pearl block position marks
- Truss rod: H-expander truss rod
- Tuning keys: Hagstrom 18:1 die cast tuners
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Pickups: 2 Hagstrom HJ-50 humbuckers
- Bridge: ebony "Jimmy" bridge with Hagstrom trapeze tailpiece
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone
- Case sold separately
Get hip to the jive - put it in the cart.