Guild Traditional Series F47R Grand Orchestra Acoustic Guitar NaturalProduct #515631 Guild 515631 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Full, resonant acoustic tone from all solid wood construction.
The Guild F47R Traditional Series Grand Orchestra Acoustic Guitar features a solid red spruce top and bracing, solid rosewood back and sides, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut, saddle, and bridge pins, tortoise binding, 1-11/16" nut and lacquer finish. With the Grand Auditorium body style the Guild F47R acoustic exudes warmth yet has the volume and projection of a jumbo sized guitar.
Since 1953 Guild has been dedicated to excellence in craftsmanship. From the beauty of the spruce and the elegance of the rosewood to the depth of the nitrocellulose finish, Guild incorporates quality materials and old-world craftsmanship. Guild guitars remain among the most sought after instruments for discerning musicians who are out there in the real world with their sleeves rolled up and ready to play.
- Model Name: F47R
- Model Number: 380-3000
- Category: Traditional Series
- Body Style: Grand Orchestra
- Top: Solid Red Spruce
- Bracing: Guild Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back: Solid Rosewood
- Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Neck: Three-Piece Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood (12" Radius)
- Width at Nut: 1-11/16"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25-5/8"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Gotoh 500 Series Open-Back Tuners
- Finish: High Gloss (Nitrocellulose Lacquer)
- Lower Bout: 16"
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Bridge Pins: Bone
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Binding: White neck and body bindings with Multi-laminate Purfling
- Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Bone
- Position Inlay: Mother-Of-Pearl Blocks
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Strings: Replace with Guild L350 Phosphor Bronze, p/n 3500350000, Gauges .012, .016, .025, .032, .042, .053
- Introduced: 4/2007
- Case: Guild Hardshell