Guild OM-140E Orchestra Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A comfortable size with a solid top and Fishman electronics.
This mid-sized orchestra shaped acoustic is equally suited for strumming and fingerpicking, and produces a sweet, balanced tone. The perfect choice for the versatile musician, the OM-140E features a solid Sitka spruce top, solid African mahogany back and sides, and an elegant cutaway for access to higher frets. The hidden Fishman Sonitone pickup gives this guitar a perfectly amplified boost for gigs and live performances.
Other premium features include an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, and mother-of-pearl rosette. This model also has a 1¾” nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck, iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s Guilds, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and Guild’s new lightweight polyfoam case. Available in Natural.
- Body type: Orchestra
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid African Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Westerly Orchestra Sitka Spruce Scalloped X Brace
- Body finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1 3/4″
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 1/2"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman Sonitone with Sonicore pickup
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Guild Vintage-Style Open-Gear
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: N/A
- Case: Guild polyfoam case
- Accessories: Warranty booklet
- Country of origin: China
Enjoy this comfortable 6-string for yourself. Order today.