Open Box (Mint) Guild M-120 Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Lets the natural beauty of solid African mahogany shine through both aesthetically and tonally.
With its comfortable body and distinctive voice, the M-120 provides excellent balance and a delicate tone. Built with solid African mahogany top, back and sides, the M-120' 24 ¾ scale length and 1 ¾ nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck make this concert size guitar easy to play.
The M-120 features an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, NuBone nut and saddle, mother-of-pearl rosette, and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard. This model also showcases Guild' iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s Guilds, and includes Guild' new lightweight polyfoam case.
- Body type: Concert
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid African Mahogany
- Back & sides: Solid African Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Other
- Tuning machines: Guild Vintage-Style Open-Gear
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Polyfoam case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Order this beautiful concert acoustic today!