Guild M-120 Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Lets the natural beauty of solid African mahogany shine through both aesthetically and tonally.
With its comfortable body and distinctive voice, the M-120 provides excellent balance and a delicate tone. Built with solid African mahogany top, back and sides, the M-120' 24 ¾ scale length and 1 ¾ nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck make this concert size guitar easy to play.
The M-120 features an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, NuBone nut and saddle, mother-of-pearl rosette, and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard. This model also showcases Guild' iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s Guilds, and includes Guild' new lightweight polyfoam case.
- Body type: Concert
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid African Mahogany
- Back & sides: Solid African Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Other
- Tuning machines: Guild Vintage-Style Open-Gear
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Polyfoam case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Order this beautiful concert acoustic today!