Guild GAD Series GC-2 Classical Acoustic GuitarProduct #H76733 Guild H76733 ALA Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A solid cedar top and solid rosewood back and sides that produce warm, articulate tone.
The Guild GAD Series GC-2 Classical Acoustic Guitar is a beautifully crafted classical guitar with a solid cedar top and solid rosewood back and sides that produce warm, articulate tone with exceptional balance and dynamic range. Its satin-finish mahogany neck provides smooth playability and comfortable feel; other premium features include rosewood binding, ebony fingerboard, rosewood bridge and a wood mosaic rosette.
- Solid cedar top
- Solid rosewood back and sides
- Rosewood binding
- Ebony fingerboard and rosewood bridge
Choose a guitar that will reward you with years of playing pleasure. Order your Guild today.
GAD Series GC-2 Classical Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Body Shape: Classical
- Body Back: Solid Rosewood Back
- Body Sides: Solid Rosewood Sides
- Body Top: Solid Cedar
- Bracing: Special Guild® Classical Spruce
- Rosette: Wood Mosaic
- Purfling: Maple/Rosewood/Maple/Rosewood/Maple
- Body Binding: Rosewood Binding
- Number Of Frets: 18
- Position Inlays: None
- Fretboard Radius: Flat
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Nut Width: 2" (50.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Guild® Special 3-In-Line Tuners with Black Buttons
- String Nut: Nu-Bone™
- Saddle: Nu-Bone™, Compensated
- Strings: D'Addario® Classic EJ30 Normal Tension Nylon Strings, (.028-.043 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Satin finished neck, rosewood binding, wood mosaic rosette, rosewood headcap