Guild GAD Series F-130 Orchestra Acoustic GuitarProduct #H76726 Guild H76726 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A solid spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides that deliver a strong, articulate voice.
Guild orchestra-style guitars are known for their balanced sound and smooth playability, offering modern players tone and versatility perfect for a wide range of styles. The Guild GAD Series F-130 Orchestra Acoustic Guitar features a solid spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides that deliver a strong, articulate voice, and its 1-3/4" nut makes it ideal for advanced fingerstyle techniques. Other premium features include a slim satin-finish mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, ivoroid binding, and mother-of pearl rosette and inlays.
- Solid spruce top
- Solid mahogany back and sides
- Ivoroid binding
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Satin-finish mahogany neck with slim profile
Choose a guitar that will reward you with years of playing pleasure. Order your Guild today.
GAD Series F-130 Orchestra Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Body Shape: Orchestra
- Body Back: Solid Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce Top
- Bracing: Scalloped Spruce
- Rosette: Mother-Of-Pearl Rosette
- Purfling: Black/Cream/Black
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot Inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 16" (40.64 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ivory Colored Plastic with Black Dots
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Open-Back
- String Nut: Nu-Bone
- Saddle: Nu-Bone, Compensated
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Satin finished neck with slim profile, mother-of-pearl rosette and inlays, rosewood headcap