Guild GAD Series D-150L Left-Handed Dreadnought Acoustic GuitarProduct #H76728 Guild H76728 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A solid spruce top and solid rosewood back and sides create a tone perfect for a wide variety of styles.
The Guild GAD Series D-150L Left-Handed Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar has a solid spruce top and solid rosewood back and sides that produce warm, round bass and clear mids and highs. A versatile guitar great for covering a wide variety of styles, it boasts premium features including a slim and smooth-playing satin-finish mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, ivoroid binding, and mother-of pearl rosette and inlays.
- Left-handed model
- Solid spruce top
- Solid rosewood back and sides
- Ivoroid binding
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
Choose a left-handed guitar that will reward you with years of playing pleasure. Order your Guild today.
GAD Series D-150L Left-Handed Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Body Shape: Left-handed Dreadnought
- Body Back: Solid Rosewood Back
- Body Sides: Solid Rosewood Sides
- Body Top: Solid Spruce Top
- Bracing: Scalloped Spruce
- Rosette: Mother-Of-Pearl Rosette
- Purfling: Black/Cream/Black
- Body Binding: Ivoroid Body Binding
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 16" (40.64 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ivory Colored Plastic w/ Abalone Dots
- Tuning Machines: Chrome, Die-Cast
- String Nut: Nu-Bone™
- Saddle: Nu-Bone™, Compensated
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Satin finished neck with slim profile, Mother-of-Pearl rosette and inlays, rosewood headcap