Guild GAD Series D-150CE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric GuitarProduct #H76727 Guild H76727 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A performance-ready dreadnought with a solid spruce top, rosewood body, and Fishman electronics.
The Guild GAD Series D-150CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a performance dreadnought that delivers smooth playability and a rich, powerful voice. Its solid spruce top and solid rosewood back and sides produce warm, round bass and clear mids and highs, with premium features including a slim and smooth-playing satin-finish mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, ivoroid binding, mother-of pearl rosette and inlays, and Fishman electronics.
- Solid spruce top
- Solid rosewood back and sides
- Ivoroid binding
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Satin-finish mahogany neck with slim profile
Choose a guitar that will bring you years of playing pleasure. Order your Guild today.
GAD Series D-150CE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Back: Solid Rosewood Back
- Body Sides: Solid Rosewood Sides
- Body Top: Solid Spruce Top
- Bracing: Scalloped Spruce
- Rosette: Mother-Of-Pearl Rosette
- Purfling: Black/Cream/Black
- Body Binding: Ivoroid Body Binding
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 16" (40.64 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Special Electronics: Fishman Sonitone Under-Saddle Pickup w/ End-Pin Mounted Active Preamp and Volume & Tone Controls
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ivory Colored Plastic w/ Abalone Dots
- Tuning Machines: Chrome, Die-Cast
- String Nut: Nu-Bone
- Saddle: Nu-Bone, Compensated
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Satin finished neck with slim profile, Mother-of-Pearl rosette and inlays, rosewood headcap