Guild GAD Series D-125 Dreadnought Acoustic GuitarProduct #H76717 Guild H76717 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
All-mahogany construction that produces a unique and well-balanced sound.
The Guild GAD Series D-125 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar's all-mahogany construction produces a unique and well-balanced sound, with clear, tight bass and a warm, airy top end-great for a broad range of musical styles. Its slim satin-finish mahogany neck imparts smooth playability and silky feel; premium appointments include mother-of-pearl rosette and inlays, and rosewood fingerboard, bridge and headcap.
- Solid mahogany top, back and sides
- Rosewood fingerboard, bridge and headcap
- Satin-finish mahogany neck with slim profile
- Mother-of-pearl rosette and inlays
Choose a guitar that will reward you with years of playing pleasure. Order your Guild today.
GAD Series D-125 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Back: Solid Mahogany
- Body Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing: Scalloped Spruce
- Rosette: Mother-Of-Pearl Rosette
- Purfling: Cream/Black/Cream/Black
- Body Binding: Black
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 16" (40.64 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ivory Colored Plastic
- Tuning Machines: Chrome, Die-Cast
- String Nut: Nu-Bone
- Saddle: Nu-Bone, Compensated
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Unique Features: All-mahogany construction, satin finished neck with slim profile, Mother-of-Pearl rosette and inlays