- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Designed with the jumbo maple body that has been in the Guild line since 1954.
The GAD-JF30 features a solid flame maple back and sides, solid spruce top with scalloped bracing, and a one-piece mahogany neck with traditional dovetail neck joint. Other features on the acoustic guitar include ebony fingerboard and bridge, ebony pearl dot-inlay bridge pins and strap buttons, classic pearl fingerboard inlays, wood bindings, bone nut and bone compensated saddle, Grover Rotomatic tuners and a wooden arched case.
GAD-JF30 Jumbo Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Model Name: GAD-F30
- Model Number: 381-3000
- Category: Guild Acoustic Design
- Body Style: Jumbo
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Guild Scalloped
- Back: Grade AAAA Solid Flame Maple
- Sides: Grade AAAA Solid Flame Maple
- Bridge: Ebony
- Neck: One-Piece Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony(12" Radius)
- Width at Nut: 1-11/16"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatic Die-cast Tuners
- Finish: High Gloss (Polyurethane)
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Position Inlay: Ornate Mother-Of-Pearl Position Inlays
- Strap Button: With Internal Block Reinforcement
- Side Dot Position Inlays: Abalone
- Headstock Logo: Mother-of-Pearl
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with MOP Dots
- End Pin: Ebony with MOP Dot
- Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Bone
- Binding: Mahogany
- Pickguard: Clear
- Back Center: Wood Mosaic Inlay
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Strings: Replace with Guild L350 Phosphor Bronze, p/n 3500350000, Gauges .012, .016, .025, .032, .042, .053
- Introduced: 1/2007