Open Box (Scratch and Dent) Guild F40 Valencia Grand Orchestra Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A symphony of all solid woods come together in this Guild acoustic smoker.
The Guild F40 Valencia guitar has an original grand orchestra body based on the 1954 F40 Valencia model, with all solid woods, 16" lower bout, red spruce top and bracing, mahogany back and sides, Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, bone bridge pins, tortoise binding, 1 11/16" nut and lacquer finish.
- Model Name: F40 Valencia
- Model Number: 380-6600
- Category: Traditional Series
- Body Style: Grand Orchestra
- Top: Solid Red Spruce
- Bracing: Guild Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back: Solid Mahogany
- Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Neck: Three-Piece Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood (12" Radius)
- Width at Nut: 1-11/16"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Gotoh 500 Series Open-Back Tuners
- Finish: High Gloss (Nitrocellulose Lacquer)
- Lower Bout: 16"
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Top Brace: Red Spruce Scalloped
- Bridge Pins: Bone
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Binding: Tortoise Shell
- Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Bone
- Position Inlay: Mother-Of-Pearl Dot
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Strings: Replace with Guild L350 Phosphor Bronze, p/n 3500350000, Gauges .012, .016, .025, .032, .042, .053
- Introduced: 1/2007