Open Box (Scratch and Dent) Guild F30 Aragon Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Rides comfortably on your body, with big tone from a solid red spruce top.
Guild's orchestra-body F30 model guitar is based on the 1956 F30 Aragon, with all solid woods, a red spruce top and bracing, mahogany back and sides, Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, bone bridge pins, tortoise binding, 1-11/16" nut and lacquer finish.
- Model Name: F30 Aragon
- Model Number: 380-6500
- Category: Traditional Series
- Body Style: Orchestra
- Top: Solid Red Spruce
- Bracing: Guild Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back: Solid Mahogany
- Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Neck: Three-Piece Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood (12" Radius)
- Width at Nut: 1-11/16"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Gotoh 500 Series Open-Back Tuners
- Finish: High Gloss (Nitrocellulose Lacquer)
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Top Brace: Red Spruce Scalloped
- Bridge Pins: Bone
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Binding: Tortoise Shell
- Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Bone
- Position Inlay: Mother-Of-Pearl Dot
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Strings: Replace with Guild L350 Phosphor Bronze, p/n 3500350000, Gauges .012, .016, .025, .032, .042, .053
- Introduced: 1/2007