Tight grained Sitka spruce top and Indian rosewood back and sides provide extra volume and warmth.
The Guild F-50R Jumbo Acoustic Guitar produces an extraordinary amount of volume and warmth, matching a tight grained Sitka spruce top with Indian rosewood back and sides. Its strong, focused bass response and sweet, singing mids and highs give it a distinctive voice that sets this guitar apart for all others. Elegant cosmetic appointments, exceptional build quality and premium specifications make it a worthy heir to the Guild jumbo legacy.
Guild has produced some of the world's finest jumbo guitars since its earliest days in the 1950's. The Guild jumbo tone is both powerful and balanced. Available in 6 string and 12 string versions, the Guild jumbo is offered here in Indian rosewood for harmonically rich low-end resonance and warmth.
- Traditional series
- Solid AAA Sitka spruce top
- Scalloped red spruce bracing
- Solid indian rosewood back
- Solid indian rosewood sides
- 3-piece mahogany
- Ebony fretboard
- Natural mother-of-pearl and abalone position inlays
- Nut bone
- Ebony bridge
- Bone saddle
- Bone bridge pins
- Nitrocellulose lacquer body finish
- Gloss lacquer neck finish
- Gold hardware
- Gotoh se700 series open back machine heads
- Unique features: scalloped red spruce bracing, ebony headcap with shield logo, dovetail neck joint with slim heel, lightweight laminated birch tail-block, 30' radius top, black/white striped rosette with abalone center ring, natural mother-of-pearl and abalone v-block position inlays, bound body, fingerboard and headstock, tortoise shell pickguard, dual action truss rod, bone nut, saddle and bridge pins
- Includes deluxe case
Feel the power and warmth of this special jumbo. Order today.
F-50R Jumbo Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- 25.625" (65.09 cm) scale length
12" radius (305 mm) fingerboard radius
1.6875" (43 mm) nut width
D'Addario exp 17 coated phosphor bronze, (.013-.056 gauges) strings