Guild F-50R Acoustic-Electric Guitar with DTAR Multi-Source Pickup System NaturalProduct #H70350 Guild H70350 ACA 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Jumbo size, solid sitka spruce top, solid rosewood back and sides, and a multi-source pickup system.
The jumbo bodied F-50R produces an extraordinary amount of volume and warmth, matching a tight grained Sitka spruce top with Indian rosewood back and sides. Its strong, focused bass response and sweet, singing mids and highs give it a distinctive voice that sets this guitar apart for all others. Elegant cosmetic appointments, exceptional build quality and premium specifications make it a worthy heir to the Guild(r) jumbo legacy. This Guild F-50R Acoustic-Electric Guitar is equipped with the D-Tar Wave-Length Multi-Source pickup system for precise amplified sound reproduction.
D-Tar Wave-Length pickup and preamp system
The new Multi-Source combines the popular Wave-Length pickup system with a condenser microphone for versatility, flexibility and, of course, the most natural sound possible from your acoustic guitar.
The Multi-Source starts with the Wave-Length unitary design, piezoelectric co-polymer under-saddle pickup coupled to an 18-volt, low-noise, high-input impedance preamp with twice the dynamic range of typical 9-volt systems. The 18-volt preamp is powered by two "AA" batteries. With 18 volts, your signal has more headroom so hard strumming or plucking won't distort into piezo "quack" as easily.
With the addition of the highly-efficient miniature, omni-directional electret condenser microphone, you can amplify your acoustic guitar with startling clarity and accuracy. The mic is nestled in a special absorptive visco-elastic polymer shock mount for optimal isolation. Two low-profile knobs allow for master volume and microphone volume. Dial the microphone in to add just the right amount of "air"; dial it out to control feedback, if necessary. The microphone channel has two stages of low frequency roll-off to combat any tendency towards low frequency feedback. Also, full coverage copper shielding on the pickup insures immunity to external noise fields. This system is quiet.
- Category: Traditional Series
- Body Style: Jumbo
- Top: Solid Aaa Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Sides: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.625" (65.09 Cm)
- Neck: 3-Piece Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 Mm)
- No. of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Natural Mother-of-Pearl And Abalone Position Inlays
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 Mm)
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle: Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Bone Bridge Pins
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Gotoh Se700 Series Open Back
- Strings: D'addario Exp 17 Coated Phosphor Bronze, (.013-.056 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Pickups: D-Tar Multi-Source System
- Scalloped Red Spruce Bracing
- Ebony Headcap with "Guild"-Shield Logo
- Dovetail Neck Joint with Slim Heel
- Lightweight Laminated Birch Tail-Block
- 30' Radius Top
- Black/White Striped Rosette with Abalone Center Ring
- Natural Mother-of-Pearl and Abalone V-Block Position Inlays
- Bound Body fingerboard and Headstock
- Tortoise Shell Pickguard
- Dual Action Truss Rod
Enjoy great acoustic sound whether you're plugged in or not. Order today.