Guild F-50 Standard Acoustic GuitarProduct #H70360 Guild H70360 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Jumbo size, solid sitka spruce top, and solid maple back and sides.
Guild Standard Series guitars represent the essence of the Guild acoustic legacy. With their supreme playability, understated elegance, and unmistakable full and balanced sound they are the quintessential Guild acoustic guitar. The F-50 Standard Acoustic Guitaris a classic Guild jumbo with refined features that make for a player-centric instrument with premium sound quality.
The F-50 features a solid Sitka Spruce top with Red Spruce bracing, solid Maple sides, and the unique arched Laminated Maple back that has helped to define the Guild jumbo legacy - for a strong, powerful sound with exceptional volume. Other refined features such as a satin finished Mahogany neck with slim profile, ivoroid body binding, and bone nut, saddle, and bridge pins round out the package to create a truly fine instrument.
- Category: Standard
- Body Style: Jumbo
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back: Arched Laminated Maple Back
- Sides: Solid Maple Sides
- Scale Length: 25.625" (65.09 Cm)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 Mm)
- No. of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot Inlays
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 Mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Bone Bridge Pins
- Body Finish: High Gloss Lacquer
- Neck Finish: Satin Lacquer
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Gotoh Die-Cast
- Strings: D'addario Exp 17 Coated Phosphor Bronze, (.013-.056 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Red Spruce bracing,
- Ivoroid body binding
- Satin finished neck with slim profile
- Dual-action truss rod
Enjoy great acoustic sound. Order today.